Completely ‘green’ and non-toxic, cold fire puts out any class A, B, D or K fires, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, asphalt and more. Cold fire™ also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills.
Cold Fire™ is the perfect collaborator with Cold Sparking Technologies / Pyrotechnic Simulators because of the Class D fire-fightin measures as recommended in the SDS (Safety Data Sheet). At any event, we recommend one bottle per firing head used.
- Cold fire™ extinguishing agent is environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Cold fire™ reduces the density of hydrocarbon smoke, thereby increasing visibility.
- Cold fire’s™ unique rapid cooling capability enhances safety. Cold fire’s rapid cooling effect reduces the chances of flashover.
- The shelf life of cold fire is indefinite as long as it is stored in closed containers between 28°F and 120°F.
- Cold fire™ is non-corrosive and 100% soluble.
Cold fire™ is non-slip.
Cold Fire Tactical
Fire Block / Fire Retardant
Cold Fire™ was designed to save lives. Its’ cooling properties work to remove heat and fuel sources.
This allows users to immediately touch the burnt surface, whether it be a car door or piece of equipment.
Further, Cold Fire’s™ non-toxic properties benefit the environment, firefighters and fire victims because the product does not contain any harmful or corrosive chemicals.